- Child proofing
- Solar installation
- Iron works
- Kitchen and Bath Services
- Decking and concrete work
- Swimming pool services
- Junk removal & Demolition services
- Garage door installation
- Door installation
- Fences and gates
- Gutter services
- Home Theatre Installation
- Interior design services
- Blinds and shades
- Security systems
- Furniture assembly
- Water purifiers
- Lawn services
- Home cleaning services
Fences and gates
They say that good fences make good neighbors. You want to know each other ,but not too well. Allow us to provide privacy, demarcate property lines, block noise or wind, and enclose pets. We can install wood, vinyl, chain link, steel, or wrought iron fences that will provide safety and security, and increase the aesthetic value of your home.
Additionally, we can paint, seal, or stain the installed fence.
Austin Home Developers has proven results for setting exceptional standards in cost control, planning, scheduling and project safety. We have experience that gives us a competitive advantage over others in our field.
WHY CHOOSE US
With over 15 years of experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project. We provide professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Financial Responsibility to Our Clients
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- Quality and Value to the Projects We Deliver
- Highest Standards in Cost Control
- On Time and on Budget
- Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction
Remodeling costs can vary widely with the scope of a project and depending on the type of chosen upgrades. The overall size of your home sometimes helps you plan for the expense of the job. To get an idea of what comparable projects in our area cost along with national averages please refer to the Remodeling Magazine Cost Vs. Value Report.
The complexity of some aspects of your remodel and thus the time for completion, may be affected by the age of your home. In newer houses, accessing and changing wiring, plumbing, ventilation, and framing is often simpler than in older buildings, and the overall condition of younger structures may require less repair and improvement to accommodate upgrades and modernization. Discuss with your contractor how the characteristics, condition, and age of your home may contribute to remodeling costs and time, since bringing an older home up-to-date may be a more complex and time consuming project than updating a newer building.
Usually, every home buyer has a keen interest in the places where they spend most of their time at home. The top three positions go to:
2. Family / Living room
3. Master bedroom and bath
1. AHD experts will start with a home visit.
2. A job assessment is done which includes measurements, defining the scope, etc. We may need multiple home visits for larger projects.
3. We will then prepare a proposal for the client’s review, Q&A, and approval.
4. Once an agreement is finalized we will determine material/equipment selection, review the timeline and commence the work.
5. Before commencement of the work, the client is responsible for taking all city and HOA approvals.